“The World’s only Wildlife Capital”
A short drive out of Nairobi’s central business district is the Nairobi National Park. Wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded. Visitors can enjoy the park’s picnic sites, three campsites and the walking trails for hikers.
Animals include buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, baboon, zebra, wildebeest and cheetah—100 mammal and 400 migratory and endemic bird species.
- The only Wildlife park in the world that is so close to the city
- Black rhinoceros :which is an endangered species
- The first park to be gazetted in Kenya on December 16, 1946
- Major rhino sanctuary for breeding and restocking other parks
- Diverse birdlife:Has over 400 bird species. At least 20 of which are seasonal European migrants.
- Home to over 100 mammal species, four of the Big Five (lion, Buffalo, leopard and rhino)
- Has a spectacular wildebeest and zebra migration
- Large predators- lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah.
- Aggregations of large herbivores- eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory Burning Site Monument
- Walking trails at hippo pools
- Nairobi Safari Walk & the Orphanage.
- Spacious accommodating picnic sites
Masai Mara Game Reserve is one of the best wildlife reserves in Kenya to spot the Big Five and the yearly wildebeest migration.
On this 3 days, 2 nights safari to Masai Mara, the tour starts and finishes in Nairobi, the safari capital city.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
You will be received by your driver guide early in the morning for your safari departure. Stop at the escapement for toilet, photos, a cup of tea or coffee then proceeded to Masai Mara. Arrive on time for lunch at camp or lodge. Afternoon game drive from 15h30 till sunset. Dinner and overnight at camp or lodge.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Grab this memorable experience by taking a hot air balloon safari with a bush breakfast at extra cost. Later proceed with a game drive in the park destination Mara river with picnic lunch. Return to camp or lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Enjoy your last game drive in this famous wildlife paradise after your early morning breakfast at camp or lodge. Around 11h30, check out from park and drive to Nairobi with lunch on the way. Arrive in Nairobi at the end of the day.
- WiFi in vehicle.
- Safari on our 4×4 Toyota mini bus or Jeep with a pop up roof.
- Experienced driver guide.
- All park fees.
- Full board accommodation in lodges and camps.
- Fresh bottled water during game drives.
Price does NOT Include
- International flight.
- All drinks during meals.
- Any other personal expense.
- Tips for your driver/guide.
On the floor of the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland, is Lake Nakuru National Park with wildlife and birds in abundance.
Visitors can enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru itself to the surrounding escarpment and picturesque ridges. Lake Nakuru National Park is ideal for bird watching, hiking,picnic and game drives.
- Giraffe (Rothschild & Masai Species)
- Common Waterbuck
- Grants Gazelle
- Flamingo (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds including a variety of terrestrial birds numbering about 450 species in total.
- Mammals: 56 different species including white rhinos,waterbuck etc.
- View-points: Lion hill, Baboon cliff and Out of Africa
- Hills: Enasoit, Honeymoon, Lion hill ridge etc
- Waterfalls: Makalia.
- Unique vegetation: About 550 different plant species including the unique and biggest euphorbia forest in Africa, Picturesque landscape and yellow acacia woodlands.
- Cycle with rhino event every September yearly