Lake Nakuru National Park
On the floor of the Great Rift Valley, surrounded by wooded and bushy grassland, is Lake Nakuru National Park with wildlife and birds in abundance.
Visitors can enjoy the wide ecological diversity and varied habitats that range from Lake Nakuru itself to the surrounding escarpment and picturesque ridges. Lake Nakuru National Park is ideal for bird watching, hiking,picnic and game drives.
- Giraffe (Rothschild & Masai Species)
- Common Waterbuck
- Grants Gazelle
- Flamingo (Greater and Lesser) and other water birds including a variety of terrestrial birds numbering about 450 species in total.
- Mammals: 56 different species including white rhinos,waterbuck etc.
- View-points: Lion hill, Baboon cliff and Out of Africa
- Hills: Enasoit, Honeymoon, Lion hill ridge etc
- Waterfalls: Makalia.
- Unique vegetation: About 550 different plant species including the unique and biggest euphorbia forest in Africa, Picturesque landscape and yellow acacia woodlands.
- Cycle with rhino event every September yearly
Trackback from your site.